Are you looking to take the next step in your career, within a business that encourages ambition, development, and continuous improvement?
Andaria, a Fintech business operating in both Malta and the UK has grown from strength to strength, all thanks to our innovative products and the people behind them.
We’ve been careful to recruit people with the right mindset, to create a culture that’s not only flexible but one that promotes opportunities and growth.
We now need a bright new expert to join our finance team, and work on a number of exciting projects!
As our new Accountant, you will be:
- Reviewing and posting of entries in the accounting system;
- Performing daily reconciliations;
- Ensuring that all accounting records and information on file are kept up-to-date;
- Compilation of management accounts and reporting;
- Assisting with the compilation of Regulatory reporting;
- Reviewing and approving VAT returns;
- Overseeing Accounts Payables and Receivables management;
- Reviewing Operating bank accounts reconciliations;
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date Finance Manual and Procedures and ensuring adherence to policies and procedures;
- Liaising with auditors and handling audit requests;
- Support the Chief Financial Officer and other functions of the Institution in their financial reporting requirements.
- Other ad hoc duties.
What we are looking for:
Preferred Education & Work Experience:
- To be the most ideal fit for our team, you should be a fully qualified accountant coupled with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role;
- Candidates with a background in both client-accounting and internal environment will be preferred;
- Experience in a Big 4 would be considered an asset;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central would be considered an asset.
- Mature, flexible person capable of working on his/her own initiative;
- Professional approach and a good teamwork approach;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and good IT skills;
- Ability to work under pressure with good organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely;
- Shows honesty, reliability, integrity and discretion;
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to prioritize in line with business exigencies;
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals;
- Motivated within a fast-paced environment and have a continuous-improvement mindset;
- Excellent English reading and writing skills.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Allowance
- Hybrid Working
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in Malta.